I don’t know about you, but I want to be that 80-year-old busting out sweet moves on the dance floor at a wedding.
What do YOU want to be able to do when you’re 60, 70, 80, and beyond?
Have you thought about it?
It doesn’t matter how old you are right now .... this applies to you TODAY.
Want to climb mountains? Dominate the tennis court? Cycle through Europe? Grow the most amazing garden in the neighborhood, that you maintain all by yourself? Build homes for people who need a helping hand?
Well, there is ONE THING you can do to boost the chances of those dreams becoming a reality.
Ask yourself this question:
Can you do them RIGHT NOW?
Do you have the
Building a strong health & fitness base NOW is like making deposits into your personal health retirement account. One that is just as important as your 401K.
The deposits you make in it now will give you immediate payoffs – as well as create compound interest for years to come in your body’s strength and wellness … and quality of life.
Those health “deposits” include things like:
● Getting the RIGHT kind of muscle-building exercise
● Eating a healthy whole-foods-based diet packed with nutrients your body needs
● Getting enough sleep (at least 7 hours) every night
● Making time for R&R, fresh air, and sunshine at least a few days a week
● Having a regular stress-management plan so you can stay ahead of stress
Time is going to go by whether you take that next step or not. In all my years in this industry, I don’t know a single person who has ever regretted making their health a priority.