Ready for a quick list of actions you can take starting TODAY that will help you reset your metabolism naturally?
The secret is to upgrade your self-care. (Sorry, I’m not talking about hitting the spa for a “you” day. :) )
That’s because your healthy metabolism depends on your healthy daily habits.
Here are the 5 pillars to focus on when it comes to naturally rebooting your metabolism:
● Exercising, including using weights & doing higher-intensity workouts at least 2x a week
● Eating a balanced, low-sugar, whole-foods-based diet that includes protein at every meal — and eating at regular times throughout the day
● Sleeping 7-8 hours every night
● Being more active in general — not only does this burn more calories, but it also “primes” your body to release more fat-burning enzymes
● Have an outlet for your stress — whether it’s meditation, exercise, hobbies, or talking it out with a friend
THEN… once you get your habits squared away, you can start adding a few “extras” to give you a little boost:
● Be diligent about drinking at least 8-10 glasses of water a day
● Add spicy foods to your weekly rotation
● Drink a moderate amount (1-2 cups) of unsweetened coffee or green/oolong tea a day
● Get your vitamin D levels checked because low levels are linked to less energy and a slower metabolism.
Naturally resetting your metabolism is like doing a “reset” on your health and fitness, from the inside out!
I hope this info helps you move closer to your goals. 🚀