The other day we discussed how stressful the holidays can be – topping that list, for most, is financial stress.
Let me help relieve some of that for you. I have put together a list of budget-friendly holiday gifts that your family and friends will love, that won't break the bank!
(BONUS: You can find most of these gifts at local shops in your area, which means you’ll also be supporting small businesses!)
13 Budget-Friendly Holiday Gifts
1. Coffee or herbal tea sampler, with a vintage cup
2. Cozy socks or warm gloves & a hat
3. A journal with a fun pen
4. A milk frother so they can make their own homemade lattes
5. A bath bomb or handmade soap gift set
6. A copy of your favorite book or one off the best-selling list
7. Make them a playlist on Spotify/Apple Music of y'alls favorite songs
8. A cookbook with healthy recipes
9. An infuser water bottle, so they can add fruits or other flavors to their water
10. Art created by a local artist
11. Inspirational sign
12. Artisan-crafted jewelry
13. Anything made locally or by you
And don’t forget, we have gift certificates – be sure to add us to your own holiday wish list!
Hope this helps make your holiday shopping a whole lot easier.