There’s an old Chinese proverb that says:
Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.
Pretty profound when you think about it, right?
So often we get caught up in all the things we think we SHOULD do …
Or the things we should have done BETTER …
Or how we will change things so next time they will be MORE EFFECTIVE.
But what if instead, you looked back on the past year and asked yourself:
What are the top 1-3 things I’m really PROUD of myself for?
Even better, here are a few other wins to consider:
● What big challenge did you take on?
● What new thing did you try?
● What did you do, even though it scared or intimidated you?
● What hard decision did you make?
● What did you start doing to move forward?
● What did you STOP doing, that was holding you back?
● What did you try, fail at, and then try again?
● How did you step out of your comfort zone?
I encourage you to take some time to think about the things you did in 2022 that make you proud. It’s important to acknowledge your achievements!
When we challenge ourselves – when we do things that make us proud – we build something called “self-efficacy.”
That’s a HUGE trait to have. It’s a special kind of confidence that means you know you can count on yourself.
And there’s nothing more empowering than that.
Let me know what YOU are proud of this year – share with us in the comments below so we can celebrate with you!
PS: There’s no time like now to get a head start on your 2023 goals! Download our 2022 Goal Getting & Habit Stacking eBook for HALF OFF from now until January 1st. Enter code "HeadStart" at checkout.