We are BEYOND EXCITED to finally open our studio again!!!
The health and safety of our clients & staff are our #1 priority, and every decision we have made during this crisis has been guided by that premise.
Take a look at what new safety measures and procedures we are implementing to help ensure everyone’s health and safety as we move forward with our regular operations.
- CLEANING PROCEDURE: Equipment will be thoroughly disinfected throughout the day after each use. We will provide cleaning solution and microfiber towels to use before, during & after each session. We have allowed for more time between sessions to be able to clean, including regular cleaning of door handles, chairs, and any other surfaces or objects that are touched throughout the day. Our facility will also have a deep clean on a regular basis.
- UPDATED PROGRAMMING: We have updated our programming to include the use of fewer pieces of equipment per workout, to help reduce health risks.
- INCREASED VENTILATION: We will keep our studio well ventilated by keeping the door open during sessions and with the use of high powered fans.
- HAND SANITIZER & DISINFECTING WIPES: These items will be readily available for
your use throughout our studio. Due to a shortage of supplies, we encourage you to also bring your own hand sanitizer to your sessions when possible.
- GYM FLOORING: We will routinely have our floors professionally cleaned and sanitized.
Between these cleanings our staff will routinely mop, sweep, and vacuum.
- MASKS: Our trainers will be wearing masks while they are at the studio if it is required. If you would like to wear one, please do! Unfortunately, due to a national shortage of supplies, we are currently unable to provide you with a mask.
- GLOVES: Our trainers will be wearing gloves while they are at the studio if it is required. If you would like to wear them, please do! Unfortunately, due to a national shortage of supplies, we are currently unable to provide you with gloves.
- HAND WASHING: Our trainers will be washing their hands before and after each session for at LEAST 20 seconds and/or applying hand sanitizer in studio.
CLIENT PREVENTION: We are in this together, and we need YOUR help as we reopen to keep our studio as safe as possible.
1. Workout Shoes Only: We are asking that everyone use gym shoes only (no street shoes) in the studio. This will help avoid tracking in any germs or bacteria. Please bring a
separate pair of sneakers that you only wear inside the studio. You may also choose to
wear socks only (preferably black). We ask that you remove your street shoes before
entering the studio and put them back on at our exit.
2. Hand Washing: Please wash your hands (up to your elbows) for at LEAST 20 seconds
BEFORE and AFTER your workout or apply hand sanitizer in studio.
3. Keeping Equipment Clean: Please wipe down every piece of equipment each use (with
our provided disinfectant cleaning solution & towels). Please be sure to place all used
towels in the properly marked bin.
4. Please Stay Home If You Are NOT Well: If you are not feeling 100%, please stay
home and rest or participate in our virtual sessions until you are feeling better. (Our team
will also be following this policy!)
5. Please Avoid “Congregating” In Groups Before / After Class: We also are asking
clients to avoid gathering in groups before, during, or after their workouts. Again, this is
because of social distancing guidelines. If you arrive early for your workout, consider
staying in your car until it is time to come in. You can also text us to see if it is the
appropriate time to enter.
Whew, we hope we got everything, that was a lot to cover!
We cannot WAIT to see you again IN PERSON (or virtually)! As always, we are here for you. If you have any questions or need anything please reach out any time.
[Please note the above may change slightly as government recommendations and mandates change. Thank you so much for your patience as we continue to navigate through these unprecedented times. ]